Thursday 11 September 2014

Photography

The art of  photography,as we all know, are usually through our eyes.
And perhaps forgotten until we stumble upon something that jolts that part of our memory.

But in this day and age, everyone has a camera handy. Be it a camera attached to your mobile phone, a point and shoot or the mutha-heavy DSLR.

Sometimes the angle you see with your eyes may not be what you might capture onto your camera. (at least that's just what happens to me. pfffffff!!)

So I was scrolling though flickr and there I saw this album.
You know the saying that a good photo not only captures the moment, it takes in all the essence at that instance.
Now this is one that caught my eye,mind and soul.

Click here.

I am not acquainted with the person behind that account. I'm just here to share her photos she have taken while travelling. And I really have to share it.

Taking a good photo doesn't mean you need to be equip with a state-of-the-art camera.
All you need is good eye. An idea. A direction.

I think it is the same with cooking.
Your woking tossing usually tells not only your skills but also your mood at that very moment.



time to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

something to say?