Thursday 8 January 2015

Travel bug

The itchy backside part of me is craving for yet, another adventure forth another continent.
But a tiny voice in me is keeping me grounded because of the plane crashes lately. :/

Of course, if your time is up, even walking on the pavement could get you killed. (no offence.)

Anyways.

Let's go!

This time, me lemmings for San Francisco (CA), LA and New York.
That said, if travel bug does come true, me thinks me is flying first class. Confine space in the economy seats just doesn't do for any flight longer than 13 hours!

I wanna see the golden bridge, watch an NBA match (not a fan but you just gotta do it.), go to the hollywood, meet a few idols (maybe?), check out the concert hall designed by Frank Gehry....
Too many things to do! And of course eat until fat!

So now, let's put things into reality.

Cost.

Flight cost should put me to about $10000. (SQ 2 way between san fran and sg) Haven't include domestic flights from san fran to La and to Ny.















Nahbeh.

Don't want to plan already.
Maybe until my $3 investment yields.

Sorry I wasted your time reading if you thought you could exchange itinerary pointers with me.

byebye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

something to say?