Wednesday 4 February 2015

An assortment of blabbering

This is a compilation of an assortment of unhappiness/happyness and musings that i've encountered since last year.

Nothing much actually. It is just some things i couldn't get past. Or need to share.

1. I'm not pregnant. (Stop asking and stop guessing.)

Quit smoking because it is about time i stop making excuses for myself.
(Although it means i've to work doubly hard at gym because stop smoking means I'll keep eating to kerb the urge.)

AND EVEN IF I DO get pregnant, i'll announce when I'm ready and when I want to. 
Not at your constant poking.
Or hinting. 
Or sarcasm.
















BTW, the joy of quitting the sticks is awesome. The dollars saved isn't significant because I spent it all on starbucks. HAHA.

But the smell. Holy shit. I never really understood how bad a smoker smell.
Your hair, your clothes, your breath.
No amount of perfume you spritz will help. You can pour the entire perfume on yourself and there will still be stale smoker smell lingering, somewhere somehow.

Your food taste better. Smoking really fucks up your tastebuds.

You can't get close to your friends kids the instant you see them. It is as understood agreement that one should wash their hands before touching other people's kid. (or isit just me?paranoid.)

Of course not forgetting the endless health benefits.
I could do 3.2km in 20mins now. (nothing to shout about lar. But quite a feat for me already.)
Means I can still pass my IPPT!
This pride surpasses the need to pick up the stick again. (for me at least. Some kinda pat on my back and encouragement for quitting.)

But I'm not perfect either coz sometimes I still steal a puff or 2 when I see my brother. heh.

BUT no. I am not pregnant.


2. I'm not pregnant.

Quit drinking altogether just as well. Because if i drink, I WILL NEED TO SMOKE.
Period.

3. You become your other half.

For the weaker (emotionally) partner, you will start behaving like your partner with time.
Can be good, can be bad. I've seen both.

4. Chinese New Year

How i hate this festive occasion.
But on the bright side, I welcome the long break.

The need to pretend to be happy to see a certain relative. All the unnecessary concocted polite conversations. OHHHH PUULLLEEEEESSSSSSS... *roll eyes*
















Isn't the occasion suppose to be happy and jolly? But you end up feeling stupid and jaded from all the efforts trying to be nice.

5. Welcoming the New Year 2015.

This year is a perhaps-could be year for me.
I might or might not leave my job. We'll see how it pans out.
This travelling distance is taking a toll.

6. My brother is married.















This is one of the biggest boulder that was sitting on my shoulder for the longest time.
(felt like my son got married..LOLLL)
Happy like a bird.
That was prolly the best thing that happened to start this year with a bang.
And I'm very happy he is blessed with a good wife.

7. This is getting too long and I've lost my train of thoughts. Maybe I should stop here. HAHA.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

something to say?