Tuesday 23 June 2015

Procrastinate

There's this concert i would really love to go.
The sammi cheng one happening 1st august.

But ya know.. sometimes thy good friend, lazy, takes over thy body heart and soul. And when you got your arse ready to book them tickets, all the good seats are taken.

So who should i push the blame to?

Maybe the cockroach that was seen scurrying around the toilet that stop time around me because I had to spray baygone on it and then wash up affected area and inspect body to make sure thy enemy is indeed, dead.
phew. wasn't that more than a mouthful.

sorry not sorry.

But I'm mostly off my throne immediately when I see dirty dishes in the sink, clothes that screams "WASH ME PLEASE!", bed undone, hotwater flask lesser than half filled etcetera etcetera.

OMG have I morph into bao zhu po?!











Liddis. OMFG.

*checks self in mirror*

Permed hair - uncheck.
$5.90 PJs from chinatown - uncheck.
Disgrunted resting bitch face - MAYBE OCCASIONALLY.
Fag mouth - uncheck.
Big piece fully cup bra - uncheck.

I'm safe. For now.

okay.
this is getting depressing.
What a waste of bandwidth for this entry. *chuckles*

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

something to say?