Friday 27 June 2014

Bread and Butter

HOLA!!! It's FRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Anyways, I would like to introduce to you this simple all day breakfast set from Hans Singapore.

Credit :: image source from songsamseee.wordpress.com


















Now the highlight about this set isn't the scramble eggs.

Sidenote:: if you are residing in sydney or planning to visit sydney, please head to Bill Granger. He spent alot of time perfecting the best scramble eggs. And his scramble eggs are ze best!

Back to Hans. I had the bacon scramble eggs set 2 weeks ago. The scramble eggs were OKAY. Bacon strips were a tad too salty. But the toast! Holy cow! I wouldn't say that they are ze best but it was mmmmmmmmm delish!

There isn't any fancy dressing nor fancy name for the toast. It was just plain white bread, lightly toasted and lightly buttered. There is something about the butter/margarine. I just can't stop eating it.

The fragrance, the smooth texture, the nostalgic taste! There isn't this stale buttery after taste nor overly greasy feeling on your lips that you may have experience at some coffeeshops.




















Sidenote 2:: I've never like having bread as entree of any sorts. Even those that I've had at Hilton doesn't entice me to wanna munch them all.

So I thought, "bah.. I'm sure they will not be consistent with the standards. Maybe the next time wouldn't be so yummy anymore".

A couple of days ago, I've decided to pay them another visit.
This time I ordered the sausage scramble eggs set instead.

Rubbing my hands eagerly and proceed to pick up one half of the toast.
Sank my teeth slowly into it. ( not the suarez amazing vampire bites okay?)

HOLY COWWWW!!!
The toast was awesome. Pardon the limited adjectives. My engrish isn't all oxford.
But OMG! *proceeds to gobble up them all*

The toast isn't burnt or overly toasted. They were jusssssttttt nice.
And the fragrance of the butter/margarine/what-ever-magic-that-they-used. *smack lips*

Even for the husband, who isn't at all a bread person (besides burger), thought that the plain ol'buttered toast was great!

Okay. That's all I wanna say about their food. I've yet to try the rest of the menu so I can't comment about them.

And btw, the branch i went was at Changi City Point. I'm not sure if they share the same standards at their other branches.

P.s Please do not curse me if you tried them and find that they don't taste as good as I've described. We all have different expectations. If you are looking for Michelin star standards, maybe this isn't cut out for you.

Peace out.

Address : Changi City Point, 5 Changi Business Park Central 1, #01-51/53, Singapore 486038.

No comments:

Post a Comment

something to say?