Wednesday 25 June 2014

Rage

I've decided that I should never be allowed on the roads.
Driving i mean.

I've got horrible road rages.

1. Signal your bloody intentions.

1.1 Whenever I see a vehicle who wants to cross to another lane but stubbornly refuse to use the signal indicator, i get mad.

YOU PAID SO MUCH MONEY TO BUY A CAR WITHOUT SIGNAL INDICATOR?!

1.2 And said driver still grunts and whines that "the other drivers not gracious one. Don't want to give way".  Makes me boil.

2. Self-righteous drivers

2.1 "those motorcyclist should just keep in lane and not do split lanes! so dangerous"
FINE YOU MOFOS.
When motorcyclist keep in their lane, this is what you do to them.



I would love to shove your self-rights into your arse. May you burn in hell.

2.2 While motorcyclist do lane splits, some drivers love to play god.

"let me inch closer to the lane marks. so that they cannot lane split"

DO NOT EVER DO THAT WHEN YOU SEE THE MOTORCYCLE IS HALF A CAR LENGTH BEHIND YOU. YOU STUPID OR WHAT?!!!!!!

2.3 If you also cannot turn your head slightly 45 degrees to check blind spot, please do mankind a favour, don't drive.

3. Female/Aunty drivers. I'm sorry. (I'm a woman as well btw.)

3.1 Alot of aunty drivers are not aware of their surroundings.
They have what we like to call, tunnel vision. They will not turn their heads around to check their sides nor use the backview mirror to check the back.

And when they get honks and the likes, they complain about the other drivers instead.
*Shakes head in disbelieve* 

Period.

When all the above happens, I would flick the international hand sign like second nature. And if said driver retaliate, i will not hesitate to let them taste my fist. or my shoe.

(I know, 2 wrongs don't make a right. Which is why i make a left. LOL. not funny.)

SEEEEEE. HORRIBLE ROAD RAGE ME!

Anyways, it seems like road rage is more likely to happen in high strung countries like ours and hongkong.
Drivers are way way way more patient in places like london and aussie.
Isit the weather?

Weather now in your hot and humid singapore is 34 degree celsius.
Welcome to humidity that clouds your brain.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

something to say?