Friday 6 June 2014

TGIF

It is the much much awaited friday! *throws confetti*

I'm one of those 8-5 mundane employees who starts off monday by counting down to friday.
And no, i do not have plans at all. But being able to stay up late and not worrying about insufficient sleep is VERY important to me. LOL.

Your royal highness needs at least 8 hours of sleep everyday on work days. Or at least I imagine it as 8 hours because I don't sleep through undisturbed.

And plus my job doesn't need me to interact much with anyone, suddenly my language becomes a problem. O_O
Cannot deliver my sentence articulately. Most of the time mental block. O_O

I needa do more reading! geez.

Okays. There goes my day 2 blog post.
So interesting that I wanna worship myself. *roll eyes, foam in the mouth*

As a parting note, I think my next game would be WATCH DOGS. The game play is similar to SLEEPING DOGS. The difference lies in the country background in the game.
I enjoyed SLEEPING DOGS alot! So I would assume WATCH DOGS would just be as interesting.

Read all about it here.

Have a great weekend!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

something to say?