Monday 9 June 2014

Replacement

Hi to whoever is reading.

Good monday morning to you.

I've a slight problem. I've been using Fancl loose powder since the beginning of time.
But last year, they have decided to cease operations here in singapore. (change of management they said.*shrugs*) 

So I bought the last of the last batch they have kept in stores and I'm currently running low in supply. :O
Now I'm pleading... What is the best replacement? I love how Fancl doesn't clog my pores, loose powder but offers decent coverage over my BB cream, doesn't really falter under perspiration (and my oily T-zone), manage to last me a good 6 hours before any touch up. Best of all, it is REALLY affordable.

Now that it is gone forever (unless I've got friends travelling to Japan), I'm in search of an equivalent replacement.
I know I can purchase it online.. But... the very absent minded me... couldn't remember the shade I'm wearing. heh.

HELP. ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA???????

My girlfriend suggest Chanel. But I need to hear more reviews.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

something to say?