Friday 13 June 2014

Uninspire

Despite being friday, my all time favorite day of the week, i feel extremely uninspired.

Now I'm wondering.

What do I achieve from blogging?
There is nothing that I'm sharing is effectively helpful at all? Does it?

Nevermind.
Take 5.

Accidentally stumbled on this song through a TVB drama named Swipe Tap Love.
If you are into sappy romantic humor drama, this is something you might love to watch.
It tugged my heartstrings through all 20 episodes enough to make me weep towards the end.

(either that or it's just the hormones again. *laughs*)


 Not quite sure what the song is singing about but I think it is something along encouragement., don't give up, don't despair.

To end this post, i would like to share a quote.
"we are always searching for someone whose demons will play well with ours."

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

something to say?