Monday 21 July 2014

Weak

I think i'm very emotionally driven.

And tiny stuff that usually doesn't involve me,affects me quite alot.

I was at a mrt station and happen to see this secondary school girl sitting at a corner. She looked like she is bleeding.

Later i realised she was actually nose bleeding. And it was all over her school uniform. Mrt personels were attending to her but i still walk over and offered her all my tissues.
(Apparently she was using her PE teeshirt to wipe the blood off her face).

She said thank you to me.

And then i felt like crying.
Now i feel bad. Like why didn't i offer more. Like if she needs help to contact her family. Or see a doctor.

I tried to reason with myself.
Okay. There are the mrt staffs there to assist. It is okay. She is in good hands.
But it doesn't put the thoughts of my inability/you-could-have-done-more thoughts out of mind, out of sight.

Because of her reaction to her nose bleed, it seems like it is her first experience.

Anyways, i wish her well. And pray that it is just a one off incident. With probably the lack of water and too much fried stuff.

Sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

something to say?